PROCESS, INSPIRATION, STYLE

Work: boydrichard.com

Contact: (boydjrichard at gmail.com)

Monday, February 15, 2016

WED 5:22 pm

"Hi Pat, It’s me, I wrote you an email but decided it would better to just call you. If you get this before 7pm….wait, 6pm--- give me a call back, ok? I’ve got to pick Terry up from the airport at 6pm and then we are going to have a late dinner someplace. I will check my messages while I wait at the airport but can’t be sure if I will have time to talk. In any case, I’m sorry about the other day. I’d like to chalk it up to simple miscommunication but I think that we can both agree that there has been a rift between us lately, which really bums me out! Ok, I hope you had a good day and that you aren’t stuck in too much traffic or something. Let’s talk later ok? Bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment